Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the Society of Urologic Oncology's abstract portal for the 21st Annual Meeting, held December 2-4, 2020 in Dallas, TX. Abstract categories include: Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Penile Cancer, Testis Cancer, Health Services, and Other. Please note that some categories may require that you select a subcategory; please choose the subcategory that best fits your abstract, even if more than one applies.
The final date for abstract submission is August 14, 2020. Abstracts may be submitted only through the website. Any other method will not be considered. Please read the rules of submission before submitting your abstract.
Notifications of acceptance/rejections will be sent to all entrants in September 2020. Please note this schedule is subject to change. If your abstract is selected for presentation, you will be required to display your abstract during one of the two poster sessions on Wednesday, December 2 and Thursday, December 3, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Further instructions will be distributed upon acceptance.
Note: you will be required to complete a CME disclosure form for every abstract you submit.
Should you encounter any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact support help via email at email@example.com.
Rules for Abstract Submission
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the exclusive owner or has the rights of all the information and content (Hereafter: "Content") provided to Society of Urologic Oncology, Inc. Meetings and Events (Hereafter: "The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the contact details saved in the system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract, and will be responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- Upon submission, the Abstract Submitter confirms that the abstract has been reviewed and that all information is correct. The content of the submitted abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission deadline and the author is aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- The abstract submission constitutes acceptance from the authors regarding its publication (e.g. conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.).
- The Scientific Committee will review all the abstracts, and once complete, you will receive information about the type of presentation you will present. The Abstract Submitter confirms upon submission that all subsequent abstract information and guidelines about acceptance into the program will be followed.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English and spelling quality that is suitable for publication.
- The Society of Urologic Oncology does not accept encore submissions.
- The organizers have the right to remove any abstract which does not comply with the above.